At Dermalogica and the International Dermal Institute we believe that everyone learns differently and therefore it is our mission to offer a wide range of educational learning platforms to suit everyone, we continue to do this with the introduction of 360° or Virtual Reality learning. We want to introduce you to our newest innovation Phyto-Nature Firming Serum - be transported into three new worlds where you can immerse, discover and experience the latest Dermalogica innovation through the power of technology.
Watch our Sydney Launchpad as attendees experienced the power of virtual reality, and learned all about our NEW Phyto-Nature Firming Serum!
VIEWING IN 360° (using a mouse or touchscreen)
1. Click to open your chosen VR/interactive 360° link on your device.
2. Click on ‘Enter 360° mode’ and begin your 360° experience.
3. To move around:
4. To trigger a marker:
5. To close a marker pop up box, click on ‘X’ which is on the top right corner of the box.
VIEWING IN VR (using goggles or Dermalogica cardboard sets)
For the best VR experience, we recommend you to:
Phone requirements for Dermalogica VR Cardboard:
1. Copy and paste (via SMS, email, or type in URL) the Dermalogica Phyto Nature Launchpad VR/360° link and open it on your device. Another way is to scan the QR code from the Dermalogica VR cardboard sleeve using the IOS camera or download a QR scanner app for Android phones.
2.To enter VR mode:
3. Place your device into the Dermalogica VR Cardboard. Hold tight as you place it up onto your face. Turn in all directions to fully experience the VR/360° project
4. There is a small dot in the centre of your screen. This dot will act as your mouse, gaze and position the dot on a marker to trigger it. Wait for a couple seconds for the marker to load, then the markers will reveal educational information or teleport you to the next scene.
5. Look away from the marker to close a marker’s pop up box.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR?
In each scene in this experience, there will be multiple marker icons placed around for you to explore. To interact with the markers, simply click/ tap/ hold your gaze on each marker icons. Information will then appear, and you can learn more about this unique product. Once you interact in each scene, simply focus on the portal marker to be transported to the next destination.
Marker icon examples:
Phyto-Nature Firming Serum is a dual-phased formula, meaning it contains a lifting serum and a firming serum that work in two separate phases. The serum is crafted this way for the best efficacy and experience, and because it incorporates both oil-soluble and water-soluble actives.
No, the serums are housed separately in two chambers, to be dispensed and mixed together by hand prior to application.
Keeping these actives separate helps us minimize the need for additional ingredients to help stabilize the actives in an oil/water solution, and helps maximize the potency of actives for the best experience.
When used for the first time, certain product chambers may need to be “primed” for operation. This is normal. To prime your product’s chambers, press the pump down repeatedly until the product dispenses evenly. If the product does not come out at all after repeated attempts, please let us know.
Phyto-Nature Firming Serum works differently than Retinol, so they are not comparable. If your client would like to have Retinol benefits, consider Overnight Retinol Repair or Overnight Retinol Repair 1%. Phyto-Nature Firming Serum may also be applied under either of those products.
Power Rich is a triple-action multitasking treatment moisturizer that helps smooth away fine lines, improve resilience and maintain moisture balance. Phyto-Nature Firming Serum is a dual-phase targeted treatment serum that doubles skin luminosity while flash-firming, lifting and revitalizing. These products look and feel very different but are highly-effective at reducing the appearance of premature skin aging.
Any client who is concerned about visible signs of skin aging can incorporate Phyto-Nature Firming Serum into their Dermalogica regimen, followed by the moisturizer that is best for their skin.
Phyto-Nature Firming Serum can be applied after exfoliation. It should not sensitize your client, but if they experience an adverse reaction, please notify us immediately.
You can also view the project in 360° mode or through the magic window (gyroscopic mode). However, to have the best experience, we recommend you view the project in VR.