Vitamin C is one of the most potent antioxidants available. It’s also gentle enough for the delicate eye area. NEW Biolumin-C Eye Serum utilises Dermalogica’s ultra-stable highly bioavailable Vitamin C Complex to dramatically brighten, firm and hydrate – and help outsmart visible premature skin again caused by daily eye movements and environmental stress. It gives our eyes what they need to keep going, because they never stop working – even when we do.
VIEWING IN 360° (using a mouse or touchscreen)
1. Click to open your chosen VR/interactive 360° link on your device.
2. Click on ‘Enter 360° mode’ and begin your 360° experience.
3. To move around:
4. To trigger a marker:
5. To close a marker pop up box, click on ‘X’ which is on the top right corner of the box.
VIEWING IN VR (using goggles or Dermalogica cardboard sets)
For the best VR experience, we recommend you to:
Phone requirements for Dermalogica VR Cardboard:
1. Copy and paste (via SMS, email, or type in URL) the Dermalogica BioLumin C Eye Serum link and open it on your device. Another way is to scan the QR code from the Dermalogica VR cardboard sleeve using the IOS camera or download a QR scanner app for Android phones.
2.To enter VR mode:
3. Place your device into the Dermalogica VR Cardboard. Hold tight as you place it up onto your face. Turn in all directions to fully experience the VR/360° project
4. There is a small dot in the centre of your screen. This dot will act as your mouse, gaze and position the dot on a marker to trigger it. Wait for a couple seconds for the marker to load, then the markers will reveal educational information or teleport you to the next scene.
5. Look away from the marker to close a marker’s pop up box.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR?
In each scene in this experience, there will be multiple marker icons placed around for you to explore. To interact with the markers, simply click/ tap/ hold your gaze on each marker icons. Information will then appear, and you can learn more about this unique product. Once you interact in each scene, simply focus on the portal marker to be transported to the next destination.
Marker icon examples:
The skin around our eyes is the body’s most delicate. That makes it especially susceptible to signs of premature aging – and to irritation from our skin care products. BioLumin-C Eye Serum is formulated with ingredients that are designed specifically to visibly brighten, firm and hydrate the delicate eye area.
BioLumin-C Serum can be used by all skin conditions, but is ideal for clients who are concerned about fine lines, wrinkles or uneven pigmentation in the skin around their eyes. It also helps defend the skin from further damage, making it an excellent preventive product choice.
BioLumin-C Eye Serum is formulated as a targeted treatment, so clients should apply it after cleansing & exfoliating and before their moisturizer or any heavy eye creams.
One drop of BioLumin-C Eye Serum is enough for both eyes. Dispense a drop onto your fingertip, then apply it to the undereye area and orbital bone with a gentle upward motion. BioLumin-C Eye Serum is not designed for use on the eyelids